Theme and objectives
The objective of GBF Latin America is to encourage and explore business opportunities between the Middle East and Latin America. Through structured networking activities, we aim to channel, inspiration and discussions into serious business development and turn the Forum into the place where tomorrow’s big deals are conceived and nurtured.
Who will attend?
Expected to be attended by 500+ prominent stakeholders, the Forum will feature the participation of:
- Top CEOs, Decision Makers and Industry Professionals from all sectors
- Heads of Private Banks/ Sovereign Wealth Fund/ Private Equity Firms/Investors/ Entrepreneurs
- Governments/Heads of States, Ministers/ Policy Makers
Benefits of attending
- On-the-ground insights & updates into Latin America directly from the top decision-makers.
- Explore new investment & business opportunities between Latin America and the Middle East.
- Direct access to the 500+ most influential CEOs worldwide.
- Identify and discuss concrete business prospects during one-to-one meetings.
Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry was established in 1965 by a decree issued by the late Ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum, who realised the important role that a chamber of commerce could play in supporting the national economy.
Dubai Chamber takes a pioneering position not only in the UAE and in the GCC, but globally too, by acting as an information and research centre, by providing business documentation, offering legal services, facilitating networking opportunities via signature business events and delivering almost every conceivable business solution. Dubai Chamber’s mission is to represent, support and protect the interests of the business community in Dubai.
For more information please visit www.dubaichamber.com
The Economist Events
The Economist Events is the leading provider of international forums for senior executives seeking new insights into strategic issues. These meetings include industry conferences, management events and government roundtables held around the world.
As part of The Economist Group, The Economist Events is a highly respected brand with a 162-year history and an unrivalled reputation for excellence and independence. Each meeting organised by The Economist Events delivers objective and informed analysis. Our meetings provide unusually high-level forums where senior executives can gain insights, exchange views and compare strategies.
For more information visit: www.economist.com/events
Access detailed information on the Global Business Forum series as well as news and reports on the growing business opportunities in both Dubai and Latin America.